Quick Facts about this Tour
- Family-Friendly itinerary with fun-filled adventures for the kids and adults alike
- Meet & greet by our airport representative.
- Private arrival transfer using quality vehicles.
- Licensed English speaking walking guide (Omani National).
- Experience round tour of Oman in quality 4WD cars.
- Visit Sultan Qaboos Grand Mosque, Natural History Museum, and Muttrah Souq.
- Dolphin Watching & Snorkeling Tour in the stunning Bandar Khairan Bay
- Visit the Mall of Muscat which houses the Oman Aquarium
- Visit the farming mountain village of Wakan
- Experience the desert in Wahaiba Sands with camel rides and other fun activities
- Guided turtle watching tour at Ras Al Jinz Turtle Reserve.
- Visit Wadi Tiwi, Bimmah Sink Hole and Fins Beach.
- Relax and enjoy some time by the beach in the Muscat hotel
RATES: UPON REQUEST
DAY 01: ARRIVE MUSCAT.
Arrive at Muscat airport, meet and assist by our representative and transfer to the Hotel.
DAY 02: FULL DAY CITY TOUR OF MUSCAT
In the morning, you will be met at the hotel for a half day city tour of Muscat. You visit the Grand Mosque, one of the largest mosques in the Middle East, followed by the Natural History Museum. Drive along the picturesque Corniche with a photo stop at Al Alam Palace, the residence of his Majesty Sultan Qaboos. The palace is flanked by the 16th century Portuguese forts – Mirani and Jalali. Before winding up the tour you will be strolling through Mutrah Souq and then return to the hotel.
DAY 03: DOLPHIN WATCHING & SNORKELLING TOUR
Pick up from your hotel and transfer to the pier side to embark on a fiber boat for a cruise through the Muscat coast to watch wild dolphins. Watching wild dolphins is a thrilling way to start the day and the lucky may even come across one of the many species of whales that can be found just a few kilometers from Muscat’s rugged coast. Not every trip guarantees a sighting, but you are sure to enjoy a trip out to sea and enhance your knowledge of nature’s most fascinating marine mammals. Later, sail to the stunning Bandar Kairan Bay for an opportunity to go snorkeling for 1 hour. Oman ranks among some of the best snorkeling destinations in the world with chances to swim alongside turtles and other varying and unique forms of marine life.
DAY 04: MALL OF MUSCAT – BARKA
After check-out at the hotel, you start your fascinating roundtrip with a visit to the Mall of Muscat which is home to one of the Middle East’s largest aquariums, Oman Aquarium, with 50 plus exhibits and over 30,000 animals. Later, visit Oman’s largest indoor entertainment centres, Xtreme Zone & Fabyland, where you can choose from a number of fun activities suitable for kids of all ages and also adults including the biggest trampoline area in town. Later head to Barka to check-in into your hotel.
Note: Entrance fees is not included as part of the package.
DAY 05: NAKHAL & AL WAKAN VILLAGE
Pick-up from the hotel and drive to Nakhal which has a 350 years old magnificent fort and is dramatically located at the top of rocky mountain cliff. The area is surrounded with date plantations. The narrow road through the town winds up to the Hot Springs of Ayn Al Thuwarah, which is a popular picnic spot. After spending some time at Nakhal we will drive to the remote village of Wakan, set inside Wadi Mistal. A mild off-road drive will take us to the entrance of the village from where one can explore the various terrace plantations and farms of the village. Explore the beauty of the village life and drive back to Barka for an overnight at the hotel.
DAY 06: WAHIBA SANDS
After check out from the hotel you will drive to Wahiba Sands to have your first desert experience in Oman. After some exciting sand dune driving with your experienced driver, you may want to go on a camel ride or do some sand boarding before visiting the home of a Bedouin Family in the desert where you will experience traditional Arabic hospitality with coffee and dates. Arrive and check-in at the desert camp and enjoy a BBQ dinner with Omani music (seasonal). Overnight at the desert camp.
DAY 07: WAHIBA SANDS – WADI BANI KHALID – RAS AL HADD
After check out at from the camp, you will proceed to Wadi Bani Khalid – an oasis spot in the middle of the barren and dry mountains. It is one of the most beautiful wadis in Oman and its pools with clear deep blue water give you an opportunity to take a refreshing dip. Proceed to Ras Al Hadd where you will arrive and check-in at your hotel. After an early dinner you will visit the turtle sanctuary at Ras Al Jinz, where at night the Green Turtles, after a journey of thousands of kilometers will come ashore to lay their eggs. You then return to hotel for the overnight.
DAY 08: RAS AL HADD – SUR – MUSCAT
Check out from the hotel in the morning and start your journey back to Muscat using the picturesque coastal road. The first stop will be the coastal town of Sur, renowned for its dhow shipyard in former times. Then you will visit Wadi Tiwi, an oasis well known for its lemon and date plantations. Have lunch on route in Wadi Shab area and after lunch, stop by the famous Bimmah Sinkhole, a spectacular limestone crater. Continue the drive to Muscat and check-in into the hotel to enjoy the rest of the day at leisure. Overnight at hotel.
DAY 09: MUSCAT AT LEISURE
Day is at your own leisure.
DAY 10: DEPARTURE MUSCAT
Day is at your own leisure. By evening, you will be transferred to the airport for your flight back home.
GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS
- The prices are indicative and all respective services are purely subjected to availability upon final confirmations with payment.
- All current applicable taxes have been included while quoting. If there is any increase in government levies, existing tax structure, accommodation rates extended by respective hotels, hike in the fuel prices or air fare, etc. will be charged extra as applicable at the time of travel.
- VAT (Value Added Tax): Rates are subjected to the implementation of any new taxes introduced by the Oman government during the course of the contractual period. The said tax will be levied (if applicable) as per the government norms on the above rates quoted and will be effective as per the guidelines provided by the concerned government authorities.
- It is recommended that you take necessary travel insurance to cover medical expenses in case of an accident/illness, loss of baggage/personal belongings, change of air tickets and cancellation of the tour.
- All arrangements made by Infinite Tours are in the capacity of an agent only. We shall not be liable for any claims or expenses arising from circumstances beyond our control such as accidents, injuries, delayed flights, etc. & all acts of force majeure.