Quick Facts about this Tour
- Experience a round tour of Oman in quality 4WD cars
- Licensed English speaking guides (Omani National)
- Guided turtle watching tour at Ras Al Jinz Turtle Reserve
- Visit Wadi Bani Khalid
- Visit Wahiba Sands
RATES: UPON REQUEST
DAY 01: MUSCAT – RAS AL JINZ
You start your fascinating roundtrip with the first leg taking you in south eastern direction along the coast to Sur. The road leads through scenic countryside and rugged mountains to the small fishing town of Quriyat. You drive further to Wadi Arbaeen, en route you see lush village surrounded with dates, lemon, mango plantations. You will have photo stop at each place. You finally will reach Wadi Arbaeen – an oasis spot in the middle of the barren and dry mountains. It is one of the most beautiful wadis and its pools with clear deep blue water give you an opportunity to take a refreshing dip. On the coastal road you stop at the limestone Sinkhole in Bimah and then continue to Fins. You visit Wadi Tiwi, an oasis well known for its lemon and date plantations later will reach the coastal town of Sur, renowned for its dhow shipyard in former times. Unfortunately, the operation at the yard has almost been completely shut down. After an early dinner you will visit the turtle sanctuary at Ras Al Jinz, where at night the Green Turtles, after a journey of thousands of kilometers will come ashore to lay their eggs. You then return to hotel for the overnight.
DAY 02: RAS AL JINZ – MUSCAT
Your first destination today is Wadi Bani Khalid – an oasis spot in the middle of the barren and dry mountains. It is one of the most beautiful wadis in Oman and its pools with clear deep blue water give you an opportunity to take a refreshing dip. The afternoon is reserved for your desert experience. You drive into the Wahiba Sands, a vast mass of undulating red and white sea of sand. The ever-changing patterns of the dunes are a photographer’s delight. After some exciting sand dune driving which offers excellent thrills and chills for all, you will arrive at the home of a Bedouin Family in the desert, where you will be invited for lunch. Maybe you even feel like going on a short camel ride, before proceeding to Muscat.
GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS
- The prices are indicative and all respective services are purely subjected to availability upon final confirmations with payment.
- All current applicable taxes have been included while quoting. If there is any increase in government levies, existing tax structure, accommodation rates extended by respective hotels, hike in the fuel prices or air fare, etc. will be charged extra as applicable at the time of travel.
- VAT (Value Added Tax): Rates are subjected to the implementation of any new taxes introduced by the Oman government during the course of the contractual period. The said tax will be levied (if applicable) as per the government norms on the above rates quoted and will be effective as per the guidelines provided by the concerned government authorities.
- It is recommended that you take necessary travel insurance to cover medical expenses in case of an accident/illness, loss of baggage/personal belongings, change of air tickets and cancellation of the tour.
- All arrangements made by Infinite Tours are in the capacity of an agent only. We shall not be liable for any claims or expenses arising from circumstances beyond our control such as accidents, injuries, delayed flights, etc. & all acts of force majeure.