Quick Facts about this Tour
- Licensed English speaking guides (Omani National).
- Experience round tour of Oman in quality 4WD cars.
- Visit Wahiba Sands.
- Visit Wadi Bani Khalid.
- Guided turtle watching tour at Ras Al Jinz Turtle Reserve.
- Experience coastal expedition to Muscat.
RATES: UPON REQUEST
DAY 01: MUSCAT WAHIBA
Meet your driver guide at the hotel/airport and drive into the Wahiba Sands- a vast mass of undulating red and white sea of sand. The ever-changing patterns of the dunes are a photographer’s delight. You will visit the home of a Bedouin Family in the desert, where you will be invited for lunch. After check-in at Desert Camp, your experienced drivers will take you on some exciting sand dune driving. Back at the camp you may want to go on a short camel ride, drive a sand buggy or try some sand skiing. Soon after the sun has sent its last rays over the golden desert it will be the time for a BBQ Dinner under the stars.
Overnight stay at Desert Camp
DAY 02: WAHIBA – SUR
Our first destination today is Wadi Bani Khalid – an oasis spot in the middle of the barren and dry mountains. It is one of the most beautiful wadis in Oman with pools with clear deep blue water. Maybe you will catch a glimpse on the small hamlets that cling precariously to the rugged mountainside. You then head for the coastal town of Sur, renowned for its dhow shipyard in bygone era. Unfortunately, the operation at the yard has almost been completely shut down. You will have lunch at a local Sea Food Restaurant and then continue to Ras Al Jinz and check in at Ras Al Jinz Beach Hotel. You can visit the turtle sanctuary at Ras Al Jinz, where at night the Green Turtles, after a journey of thousands of kilo meters will come ashore to lay their eggs. Overnight stay at Ras Al Jinz
DAY 03: SUR – MUSCAT
Return to Muscat via the scenic coastal road. En route visit Bibi Mariam Tomb in Qalhat (only photo stop- as closed for renovation, the picturesue Wadi Tiwi, Fins Beach with its white sand, the limestone Sinkhole in Bimah and Village of Quriyat. Picnic Lunch will be served en route. By evening, arrive Muscat and drop off to hotel/ airport.
GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS
- The prices are indicative and all respective services are purely subjected to availability upon final confirmations with payment.
- All current applicable taxes have been included while quoting. If there is any increase in government levies, existing tax structure, accommodation rates extended by respective hotels, hike in the fuel prices or air fare, etc. will be charged extra as applicable at the time of travel.
- VAT (Value Added Tax): Rates are subjected to the implementation of any new taxes introduced by the Oman government during the course of the contractual period. The said tax will be levied (if applicable) as per the government norms on the above rates quoted and will be effective as per the guidelines provided by the concerned government authorities.
- It is recommended that you take necessary travel insurance to cover medical expenses in case of an accident/illness, loss of baggage/personal belongings, change of air tickets and cancellation of the tour.
- All arrangements made by Infinite Tours are in the capacity of an agent only. We shall not be liable for any claims or expenses arising from circumstances beyond our control such as accidents, injuries, delayed flights, etc. & all acts of force majeure.