Quick Facts about this Tour
- Experience round tour of Oman in quality 4WD cars.
- Licensed English speaking guides (Omani National).
- Visit Traditional Old Village of Ibra.
- Visit Wadi Bani Khalid.
- Visit Wahiba Sands.
RATES: UPON REQUEST
DAY 01: MUSCAT – WAHIBA
Morning drive to Wahiba sands, via traditional Old Omani village Ibra, Al Mintrib. You will stop at each place for photo sessions. Your first destination today is Wadi Bani Khalid – an oasis spot in the middle of the barren and dry mountains. It is one of the most beautiful wadis in Oman and its pools with clear deep blue water give you an opportunity to take a refreshing dip. Then proceed to Wahiba sands, a vast mass of undulating red and white sea of sand. The ever-changing patterns of the dunes are a photographer’s delight. After some exciting sand dune driving which offers excellent thrills and chills for all, you will arrive at the desert camp.
Dinner & overnight stay at camp.
DAY 02: WAHIBA – MUSCAT.
After check-out at the hotel, you start your fascinating coastal trip to Muscat. The road leads through scenic countryside and rugged mountains to the small fishing towns. On the coastal road you stop at Bibi Miriam Mausoleum in Qalhat. Later you visit Wadi Tiwi, an oasis well known for its lemon and date plantations and then proceed to Fins beach. Picnic lunch will be served en route. Later drive to Muscat en route Stop at limestone Sinkhole in Bimah.
GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS
- The prices are indicative and all respective services are purely subjected to availability upon final confirmations with payment.
- All current applicable taxes have been included while quoting. If there is any increase in government levies, existing tax structure, accommodation rates extended by respective hotels, hike in the fuel prices or air fare, etc. will be charged extra as applicable at the time of travel.
- VAT (Value Added Tax): Rates are subjected to the implementation of any new taxes introduced by the Oman government during the course of the contractual period. The said tax will be levied (if applicable) as per the government norms on the above rates quoted and will be effective as per the guidelines provided by the concerned government authorities.
- It is recommended that you take necessary travel insurance to cover medical expenses in case of an accident/illness, loss of baggage/personal belongings, change of air tickets and cancellation of the tour.
- All arrangements made by Infinite Tours are in the capacity of an agent only. We shall not be liable for any claims or expenses arising from circumstances beyond our control such as accidents, injuries, delayed flights, etc. & all acts of force majeure.