GREEN MOUNTAINS OF OMAN – JEBEL AKHDAR
Quick Facts about this Tour
- You will visit ancient Nizwa Souq and Fort
- You will visit town of Jebel Akhdar, walk along the terrace gardens
- You will enjoy the view of Diana point at 2000 meters altitude
Inclusions / Exclusions
0830hrs: Morning drive to Jabal Akhdar. In Arabic, Jebel Akhdar means green mountains. Jebel Akhdar is famous for its gardens, farms and terrace plantations. Visit Wadi Habib to see one of the remote villages and fruit plantations. Also visit one of the private terrace rose plantations. (Jan – Feb is the season every year). After visits, drive to the historic town of Nizwa, Oman’s cultural capital. You visit the beautiful Nizwa Fort with its massive Circular Cannon Tower, making it one of the most impressive forts in Oman and walk through the traditional Nizwa Souq.
- This tour involves walking over rough and inclined ground. There are many steps at Nizwa fort.
- This tour is not suitable for those with injuries or conditions, which may not be able to climb the steps or walk through rough and inclined terrain. Pregnant women may not participate
Opening timings:Saturday – Thursday from 0900-1700hrs & Friday from 0800-1100hrs
What to Bring:Sunscreen, Steady shoes, Hat Please pay attention to the local customs when taking photographs
What to Wear:Please ensure you dress respectfully.
Inclusions / Exclusions
GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS
- The prices are indicative and all respective services are purely subjected to availability upon final confirmations with payment.
- All current applicable taxes have been included while quoting. If there is any increase in government levies, existing tax structure, accommodation rates extended by respective hotels, hike in the fuel prices or air fare, etc. will be charged extra as applicable at the time of travel.
- VAT (Value Added Tax): Rates are subjected to the implementation of any new taxes introduced by the Oman government during the course of the contractual period. The said tax will be levied (if applicable) as per the government norms on the above rates quoted and will be effective as per the guidelines provided by the concerned government authorities.
- It is recommended that you take necessary travel insurance to cover medical expenses in case of an accident/illness, loss of baggage/personal belongings, change of air tickets and cancellation of the tour.
- All arrangements made by Infinite Tours are in the capacity of an agent only. We shall not be liable for any claims or expenses arising from circumstances beyond our control such as accidents, injuries, delayed flights, etc. & all acts of force majeure.