Quick Facts about this Tour
- Meet & greet by our airport representative.
- Private airport transfers using quality vehicles.
- Licensed English-speaking guides
- Visit the Grand Mosque-National Museum-Armed Forces Museum-Muttrah Souq.
- Visit Seeb-Seeb Fish-Souq Seeb-Mall of Muscat
- Visit the Qurum Natural Park and Qurum Beach
RATES: UPON REQUEST
DAY 01: ARRIVAL IN MUSCAT
Meet & assist on arrival and transfer to hotel.
DAY 02: GRAND MOSQUE – NATIONAL MUSEUM – ARMED FORCES MUSEUM – MUTTRAH
Breakfast at the hotel
0830hrs: The tour begins with a visit to the beautiful Sultan Qaboos Grand Mosque, one of the largest mosques in the Middle East. Visit National Museum, it is not only the largest museum in the Sultanate; it also houses tens of thousands of artifacts in its collection that comprehensively tell the nation’s story. Later you Visit Sultan’s Armed Forces Museum. The museum is located at Fort Al Falaj House in Ruwi region in the Governorate of Muscat. The museum accommodates weapons, clothing, instruments, and other defense systems that display both visually and audibly the development of the Omani armed forces throughout history. Back to the Hotel then at 05:00 PM, you will visit Muttrah Souq, where you will be bargaining for handicrafts and silver items. After that visit Al-Riyam Park near old Muscat where you will find a playground near the corniche and the famous giant incense burner. Overnight at Hotel.
DAY 03: SEEB SOUK – FISH MARKET – MALL OF MUSCAT
Breakfast at the hotel
0800hrs: Morning drive to the town of Seeb, a coastal fishing city, located several kilometers northwest of Muscat. The first stop is Seeb Fish market which Covers a large indoor area with the traders putting on display a variety of fishes, small, big, different types of shellfish after that visit Souq Seeb a beautiful ring of markets and shops — traditional Omani clothing tailors, jewelers and perfumery houses, spice shops, and everything in between. It is an old part of the city that attracts locals and expatriate residents who enjoy exploring the thin alleyways, breathing in the fresh ocean air, and bargaining for great deals.
Then visit the Mall of Muscat. The Mall of Muscat is located in Mabellah and conveniently situated between the Muscat Expressway and the Main highway. It houses the Oman Aquarium (one of the largest aquariums in the Middle East having an area of around 8000 square meters), and also has a dedicated outdoor dining ‘street’ and in excess of 200 shops offering shoppers specialized international brands that will only be available within Mall of Muscat. Back to Hotel.
Overnight at hotel.
DAY 04: NATURAL HISTORY MUSEUM – BAIT AL BARANDA – BAIT AL ZUBAIR
Breakfast at the hotel
0830Hrs: Visit the Natural history museum. This Museum shows the diversity in the Omani environment through its terrains, geology, plants, insects, wild animals and marine life. Despite the small size of the Museum, it has an abundance of facts dealing with the biodiversity of the Sultanate of Oman. After that visit Bait Al Baranda Also known as Bait Nasib. Bait Al Baranda is a historic building that is home to a small but exquisite collection charting the history of Muscat. Renowned for its iconic veranda, the local Arabic name for which, Baranda, is memorialized in the museum’s name, where the building was home to the American Mission in 1909, when it was used as a clinic. After that visit Bait Al Zubair, a private museum and cultural complex that has given visitors an insight into Oman’s rich heritage since it opened its doors in 1998. What sets the Bait Al Zubair apart is its rich collection of artifacts, weapons and displays showing the many unique and distinctive cultures that vary from one region of Oman to the other. Back to the Hotel, then in the evening Visit the Qurum Natural Park a spacious public garden and nature reserve, known for its scenic landscaping and large, placid lake. Open since 1993, the vast park remains a green lung of Muscat and a popular spot for locals and tourists alike to stroll. Then visit Al Qurum Beach in the heart of Muscat. A number of large hotel chains are built next to it, such as Hotel Muscat InterContinental and Crowne Plaza. This beach is considered one of the busiest in Muscat due to its location near many restaurants. Walking enthusiasts can enjoy the boardwalk along the beach and then rest on the numerous chairs across the beach.
Overnight at hotel
DAY 05: DEPARTURE TRANSFER
Transfer to Airport to connect the flight back home
GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS
- The prices are indicative and all respective services are purely subjected to availability upon final confirmations with payment.
- All current applicable taxes have been included while quoting. If there is any increase in government levies, existing tax structure, accommodation rates extended by respective hotels, hike in the fuel prices or air fare, etc. will be charged extra as applicable at the time of travel.
- VAT (Value Added Tax): Rates are subjected to the implementation of any new taxes introduced by the Oman government during the course of the contractual period. The said tax will be levied (if applicable) as per the government norms on the above rates quoted and will be effective as per the guidelines provided by the concerned government authorities.
- It is recommended that you take necessary travel insurance to cover medical expenses in case of an accident/illness, loss of baggage/personal belongings, change of air tickets and cancellation of the tour.
- All arrangements made by Infinite Tours are in the capacity of an agent only. We shall not be liable for any claims or expenses arising from circumstances beyond our control such as accidents, injuries, delayed flights, etc. & all acts of force majeure.