Quick Facts about this Tour
- Meet & greet by our airport representative.
- Private arrival transfer using quality vehicles.
- Licensed English speaking guide (Omani National).
- Take the coastal road and visit the deep pools of Wadi Al Arbayeen
- Visit the turtle sanctuary at Ras Al Jinz
- Visit the largest island of Oman, Masirah Island
- 4WD Desert Experience in Wahiba Sands
- Full day Muscat City with visits to the Grand Mosque and Muttrah Souq.
RATES: UPON REQUEST
DAY 01 :ARRIVAL MUSCAT.
You will arrive at the Muscat International Airport. Upon your arrival you proceed straight to the Immigration. Immigration & customs are quick & simple. Upon arrival at the arrival area, you will be met by our representative who will assist you to our vehicle to drive you the hotel.
Overnight stay at Muscat Hotel
DAY 02 : MUSCAT– WADI ARBAYEEN – BIMAH SINK HOLE – RAS Al HADD
After breakfast, assemble at the hotel lobby and depart to Ras Al Jinz via coastal road. Our first stop will be at Quriyat. Quriyat occupies a narrow strip of coastline along the Arabian Gulf. Its name comes from qariyat meaning ‘villages’. The first settlers arrived in Quriyat before the emergence of Islam in Oman. Many of its inhabitants retain traditional customs, and pursue ancient crafts such as blacksmithing, saddle work, boat building, camel rearing and repairing firearms.
It is well known for its stocks of kingfish and tuna. A large number of its inhabitants still earn their livelihood from fishing. There are three strongholds in the area: Quriyat Fort built around 200 years ago; Al Sahel fort on the coast; and Dagh Fort built during the Portuguese occupation. Stop at a Portugese watch tower and fish market. Here you may get a chance to see some migratory birds.
We continue our drive through the coastal road. This tour along the coastline offers breathtaking glimpses of the blue waters of the Gulf of Oman offset by pristine white beaches. Visit the picturesque Wadi Arabayeen with its deep pools of water set among the date palms.
Our next stop is the Bimah Sinkhole, a huge limestone crater with blue green water at the bottom.Later we stop at Fins beach for a short swim. As we continue from here the road winds through mountain terrain offering breathtaking glimpses of the blue waters of the ocean.
Arrive and check in at your hotel
Evening at leisure
Evening depart to Ras Al Jinz for a guided tour of Turtle watching (please note Turtle watching starts at 2100 hrs)
After watching Turtles return to hotel
Overnight at the selected hotel
DAY 03 : RAS Al HADD – MASIRAH
After breakfast check out from hotel and depart to Masirah, the largest Island in Oman and enjoy cool breezes and the beauty of the surrounding nature. After lunch, take your ferry to the Island. It takes an hour and half to reach Masirah Island. Masirah (65 KMs long and between 08 to 17 KM wide), is located 15 KM off the southeast coast of Oman in the Arabian Peninsula with miles of isolated sandy beaches. The island is famous for wind surfing and known for aquatic visitors such as the turtles that come to lay their eggs on its stretch of beaches and a number of migratory birds some of exotic being the egrets, curlews and the greater flamingos.
Note: Ferry will be subject to weather condition, ebb tide/high tide. Reach Masirah before sunset Dinner and overnight at Masirah Island Resort.
Masirah Island Resort is situated on the borders of the breeding grounds of the Turtles; make it a perfect destination for nature lovers. Also, for travellers with an edge for adventure with umpteen nautical sports to choose from.
DAY 04 : MASIRAH
After breakfast explore the stretch of the endless beach where you find scores of wrecked ships, skeletons and bones of dolphins, whales, turtles’ birds, camels and countless other creatures what live and die in this wild place. Afternoon at leisure on the beach (breakfast and lunch included)
Dinner and Overnight at the Masirah Hotel
DAY 05 : MASIRAH- WAHIBA SANDS
After breakfast leave for the mainland once again by ferry. We drive to Wahiba sands driving off the beautiful dunes. On the way you will be mesmerized by the azure of Arabian sea and desert dunes. Once in the Wahiba Sands, we will visit Bedouin house. Anybody who chooses to live in the environment of Wahiba Sands must be hardy and resilient to tolerate its potentially harsh climate – and bedu are just that. There are over 3000 bedu of varying tribal origins who live here amongst the woodland on the fringes of the sands. Later we continue our drive through the Dunes and arrive at our Camp for our overnight stay.
Evening enjoy the sunset on the dunes
Dinner at Camp
Overnight at the selected camp
DAY 06 : WAHIBA-MUSCAT
After breakfast depart the camp to Muscat. Your first destination today is Wadi Bani Khalid– an oasis in the middle of the barren and dry mountains. It is one of the most beautiful wadis in Oman and its pools with clear deep blue water give you an opportunity to take a refreshing dip.
Lunch at Wadi Bani Khalid Then proceed to Muscat, via traditional Old Omani village of Ibra & Mudayrib. You will stop at each place for photo sessions.
Drive back to Muscat and drop off to hotel.
Overnight in Muscat Hotel
DAY 07 : MUSCAT CITY TOUR
Breakfast at Leisure. The tour begins with a visit to the beautiful Sultan Qaboos Grand Mosque one of the largest mosques in the Middle East. Visit the Natural History Museum, exhibiting the wealth of Oman’s history and thus imparting knowledge about the country’s rich culture and traditions to the visitor. Later you drive along the picturesque Corniche to the once walled district Muscat. You will have photo stops at the residence of His Majesty Sultan Qaboos, the Al Alam Palace, which is flanked by the 16th century, Portuguese forts Mirani and Jalali. You will be strolling through Muttrah Souq, where you will be bargaining for handicrafts and silver items.
Overnight at Muscat Hotel
DAY 08 : DEPARTURE TRANSFER
Breakfast at Leisure
Departure transfers to Airport to connect the flight back home.
GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS
- The prices are indicative and all respective services are purely subjected to availability upon final confirmations with payment.
- All current applicable taxes have been included while quoting. If there is any increase in government levies, existing tax structure, accommodation rates extended by respective hotels, hike in the fuel prices or air fare, etc. will be charged extra as applicable at the time of travel.
- VAT (Value Added Tax): Rates are subjected to the implementation of any new taxes introduced by the Oman government during the course of the contractual period. The said tax will be levied (if applicable) as per the government norms on the above rates quoted and will be effective as per the guidelines provided by the concerned government authorities.
- It is recommended that you take necessary travel insurance to cover medical expenses in case of an accident/illness, loss of baggage/personal belongings, change of air tickets and cancellation of the tour.
- All arrangements made by Infinite Tours are in the capacity of an agent only. We shall not be liable for any claims or expenses arising from circumstances beyond our control such as accidents, injuries, delayed flights, etc. & all acts of force majeure.