Quick Facts about this Tour
- Meet & greet by our airport representative.
- Private airport transfers using quality vehicles.
- Licensed English speaking guides (Omani National).
- Visit Sultan Qaboos Grand Mosque, Bait Al Zubair Museum, Muttrah Souq.
- Experience round tour of Oman in quality 4WD cars.
- Guided turtle watching tour at Ras Al Jinz Turtle Reserve.
- Visit Wahiba Sands & Wadi Bani Khalid.
- Visit Nizwa Fort, Jabrin Castle, and Bahla Fort.
- Visit the remote village of Misfat Al Abryeen
RATES: UPON REQUEST
DAY 01: ARRIVE MUSCAT
Arrive at Muscat airport, meet and assist by our representative and transfer to the Hotel. Lunch at a local restaurant. Later in the afternoon you will be met at the hotel for a ‘Muscat by Night’ tour. You drive along the Corniche, passing the port of Muscat, continue on the road through the coastal mountains to Qurum and on to the Grand Mosque. The tour ends at Kargeen or similar restaurant, where you will enjoy an Arabic theme dinner. Return to the hotel after dinner. Overnight at Hotel.
DAY 02:FULL DAY CITY TOUR OF MUSCAT
Early in the morning, you will be met at the hotel for a half day city orientation tour. You visit the Grand Mosque, one of the largest mosques in the Middle East, followed by the Natural History Museum. Drive along the picturesque Corniche with a photo stop at Al Alam Palace, the residence of his Majesty Sultan Qaboos. The palace is flanked by the 16th century Portuguese forts- Mirani and Jalali. Before winding up the tour you will be strolling through Muttrah Souq and then return to the hotel. By evening, transfer to Bait Al Zubair Museum for a visit followed by a sunset cruise along the Muscat coastline on a Traditional Omani Dhow (only on Mon, Thu, Fri & Sat) followed by dinner at a restaurant on the corniche. Later transfer back to hotel.
DAY 03: MUSCAT- RAS AL JINZ
After check-out at the hotel, you start your fascinating roundtrip with the first leg taking you in south eastern direction along the coast to Sur. The road leads through scenic countryside and rugged mountains to the Wadi Dhaiqa Dam. Stop at the limestone Sinkhole in Bimah and then continue to Fins. Enjoy the white sandy beach at Fins proceed to visit Wadi Tiwi, an oasis well known for its lemon and date plantations. Enjoy your lunch at Wadi Tiwi Hotel, overlooking the beautiful sea. Then proceed to the coastal town of Sur. Later drive down to Ras Al Jinz, where you will check in to the Hotel. After an early dinner at the Hotel you will visit the turtle sanctuary at Ras Al Jinz. Return to hotel for the overnight stay.
DAY 04: RAS AL JINZ- WAHIBA SANDS
After check out at the hotel you will first be taken on a short tour of Sur, renowned in former times for its shipyard, where the dhows, the traditional wooden Omani boats were built. Later we proceed to Wadi Bani Khalid– an oasis spot in the middle of the barren and dry mountains and picnic lunch will be served here. The afternoon is reserved for your desert experience. You drive into the Wahiba Sands, a vast mass of undulating red and white sea of sand. After some exciting sand dune driving with your experienced driver, you may want to go on a camel ride or do some sand skiing before visiting the home of a Bedouin Family in the desert. You will experience traditional Arabic hospitality with coffee and date you will arrive and check-in at the desert camp. Enjoy dinner and overnight at the camp.
DAY 05: WAHIBA SANDS- NIZWA- AL HAMRA
After breakfast proceed to the historic town of Nizwa, Oman’s cultural capital. Nizwa’s main places of interest are the Souq and the Nizwa Fort, one of the impressive forts in Oman and then to Jabreen castle. Later proceed to Al Hamra, one of the oldest villages in Oman. Lunch at a local restaurant, later drive back to hotel for dinner and overnight stay in Al Hamra.
DAY 06: AL HAMRA- MUSCAT
After leisurely breakfast, drive up to Jabel Shams, which literally means Mountain of the Sun. Experience an untamed and rugged countryside at Oman’s highest peak at 3000 mtrs, often hailed as the Sultanate’s own version of the Grand Canyon. Visit the hidden and remote village of Misfat Al Abryeen. Embark on a heritage walk through the many plantations in the village to learn about the Falaj system. Drive back to Muscat. Check in at the Hotel in Muscat and overnight at Hotel.
DAY 07: DEPARTURE MUSCAT
Day is at your own leisure. By evening, you will be transferred to the airport for your flight back home.
GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS
- The prices are indicative and all respective services are purely subjected to availability upon final confirmations with payment.
- All current applicable taxes have been included while quoting. If there is any increase in government levies, existing tax structure, accommodation rates extended by respective hotels, hike in the fuel prices or air fare, etc. will be charged extra as applicable at the time of travel.
- VAT (Value Added Tax): Rates are subjected to the implementation of any new taxes introduced by the Oman government during the course of the contractual period. The said tax will be levied (if applicable) as per the government norms on the above rates quoted and will be effective as per the guidelines provided by the concerned government authorities.
- It is recommended that you take necessary travel insurance to cover medical expenses in case of an accident/illness, loss of baggage/personal belongings, change of air tickets and cancellation of the tour.
- All arrangements made by Infinite Tours are in the capacity of an agent only. We shall not be liable for any claims or expenses arising from circumstances beyond our control such as accidents, injuries, delayed flights, etc. & all acts of force majeure.